Monday, July 27, 2009

My Weekend

Hi Everyone,
So far I have only been posting about how I have been organizing my scraproom. However, this weekend was our 16th wedding anniversary. So we stayed in Friday evening and ordered out our favourite desserts from local restaurants.
On Saturday we went with our oldest daughter to the Cultus Waterslide Park compliments of our realtors Larry and Marlene Siebert. They invite all of their clients each year for a bbq at the waterslides. We had a thunder/lightning storm with a torrential downpour, however once it passed we had a fabulous time with hardly any line ups at all, and we stayed until closing.
Yesterday we went to an amazing concert in our local area to see Michael W. Smith, Steven Curtis Chapman, and Brian Doerkson. But first we went out to dinner with my hubby's brother Steve and his wife Sarah to Greek Island's Restaurant. Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!!! Great food, awesome concert, and wonderful company, made for a wonderful night.
What a great anniversary weekend we had together!!!! Sorry I don't have any pics this time.

No comments: