Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Ribbon Ring


Hi,
I just ordered some cool ribbon tags for organizing all of my loose ribbon. You can check out their system at Ribbon Ring. Here's a pic from the Ribbon Ring website. I can't wait for it to come.
I have spent time this week organizing my markers/pencil crayons, cardstock and inks. I am now organizing these products by colors - all the reds together, pinks together etc. I have also put all my stamp sets into drawers to free up some space on my shelves. It looks so fabulous. It is so fun to get my room organized again, it sure doesn't take long to for it to get messy.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey! It's great to see you in Blogland again! I am looking forward to seeing your projects again!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

What a neat way to organize ribbon!

Louise said...

Looks good - love the colour arrangements. I am about to get my craft room up and running, now that our basement is finished :)