Thursday, July 09, 2009

My Colors

Hi Everyone,
Well I said I would post some pics and here they are.
The first one is my Stampin' Up! markers. I love the case they come in. I used to have them in the order of their color families, such as soft subtles, rich regals, earth elements, and bold brights. Now I have them organized in the order of the rainbow. Starting with the pinks, reds, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, purples and a few neutrals. Love the way it looks.













Next I have all of my non-Stampin' Up! markers, pencil crayons, pens etc, also organized into some old glass jam jars that my mom gave me. Thanks Mom!!! I love these jars. It looks so clean and now it will be easier to pick just the right shade I need for all my paper crafting needs.














The third picture is how I have them set up above my desk. My hubby build me some great shelves, and the black wire basket is from IKEA. The basket is a great way to use space underneath a shelf that would otherwise be wasted. Gotta love it!!!


Posted by Picasa


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks good, Marcia! Can't wait to see your room all completed!

Child of God said...

looks great! nice and neat. sounds like you're getting lots done so you can start scrapbooking. happy organizing!