Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bag Ladies Strike Again...

A group of friends got together at Sarah's (my sil) house last night and we sewed up a storm. Cindy and Rhonda worked on making a bag from the latest Quilts and More magazine. Alexa made a messenger bag, Sarah made 3 music bags, two were reversible and one was a reversible bag with 4 patches on each side to make up the outside of the bag. I used the same pattern that Sarah used for the reversible bag. You can find the pattern for the tote I made on Cindy Lou's blog.

This is the new reversible tote that I made for my crocheting projects and a crochet roll to hold all the essentials that I need for individual projects. I used the Pixie Belle line of fabric from Fabricland and Stampin' Up!'s chocolate 5/8 grosgrain ribbon for the tie. Check out Sarah's blog if you are interested in buying any Stampin' Up! products. She has some awesome classes and clubs happening this fall.

The crochet roll tied up.

This is what the inside of the crochet roll looks like. I got the pattern for the crochet roll from the Sew Mama blog. I followed her instructions for everything except I didn't add binding to the edge I top stitched instead. For the first 5 pockets on the right side I used her measurements but for the rest of the pockets I just sized them for my tools.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: