Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hello,
This is the card I made for my mom's birthday this past December. It is called a viewmaster card. The windows say daughter, sister, wife, mother, grandmother, special friend. I cried when I made it and she cried when she opened it.
The colours I used were blush blossom, true thyme, cranberry crisp, and very vanilla. The stamp sets I used were All About You, Everyday Flexible Phrases, Expressive Flexible Phrases, and Floral Background. I rubbed true thyme and cranberry crisp on all the edges to give a dirty vintage look to the card. My mom loved it and I loved making it for her.
Thank you Kerry for the great layout and for letting me case your card. I just changed the colours to make it more my style.
Marcia

3 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

beautiful card Marcia.

Sarah said...

this is a beautiful card! also, I wanted to tell you that my mom saw your SAB swap card on my board and picked it as her fave!! She said, "this one is beautiful, it is my favourite - who made it?" She didn't even pick one of her own daughters' cards (gasp! - both Louise's and mine were on the board too!!!)

Louise said...

Very pretty card! I too, loved the swap card you made! Thanks :)